Tuesday 30 October 2012

You might think I'm crazy.

I assure you I'm not...well, not completely.
I just enjoy new adventures in flavour country.
This afternoon I made lime pork dumplings for a dinner party this weekend. I had about a 1/3 cup if filling left. its really not enough to do much with. Of course i did what any canadian would do.....Poutine!

I wondered: What kind of gravy for such an exotic mix of meat and Herbs.
Then it occurred to me: what do you serve with dumplings?
Peanut sauce...bingo!
Add St. Albert's mild cheddar and you've got the newest poutine sensation... Omg you won't regret it. So good.

🍴Here's whatchoo need🍴

Ground pork
Lime zest and juice
Cilantro
Grated Ginger
Grated garlic
Chilli flakes
Salt & pepper

Grated cheese

Sauce:
Peanut butter
Lime juice
Coconut milk

Use fresh cut or frozen fries..

ENJOY!!

🍒

No comments:

Post a Comment