Saturday 20 October 2012

Legendary

I have no words for what happened to my boyfriend & I yesterday.

Ok we'll two words...The Boss

3.5 hours of pure legend. Songs running the gamut from rare requests (queen of the supermarket) to old faithfuls (glory days, badlands, thunder road....)
His interaction with the crowd was inspiring and genuine. Bringing kids on stage and dancing with a birthday girl was honest and sweet.
A lot of young rockers could stand to take notes from this.
The spirit of Clarence was certainly obvious in his brilliant nephew jake.
Little Steven looked positively bored most of the evening. When he came alive he brought the magic diet to life.

My favourite quote of the night that brought chills...
“The older you get the more ghosts and spirits walk alongside,” he said. “When you’re old, those ghosts beome your travelling companions. They remind me when they walk side me, of the preciousness of this day and how sweet life is.”


No comments:

Post a Comment